Registration of stay of European Union citizens

Arriving to Poland a EU citizen is not needing a visa nor a work permit.
Staying in Poland for a prolongated period of time he should register in the appropriate office.
The confirmation of registration it is a printed out document without photo.
In case of loosing your passport or ID card this registration document will not allow you to cross the Polish border.