Work visa

While being in your country you can find an employer in Poland.
What should you do in this situation to come to Poland ?
You should go with the work permit, filled visa form and all other necessary documents to the Polish embassy and apply for a one year work visa. The work permit will be couriered from Poland to you.
More detailed information in the Information/Polish visas for foreigners section

Syndicate content